Current Job Positions Available
Click here to download our application
|Position: Control/Front Desk|
|Hours: Part Time|
|Our Control Desk/Front Desk is responsible for greeting all guest, providing outstanding guest service and point of sale contact to all ACME Bowl guests. Strong cash handling experience a plus.|
We are a busy but fun environment looking for employees who have a positive attitude and a team oriented mentality.
Must be able to work nights and weekends.
Please send your resume to Careers at ACME with Front Desk in the subject line or apply in person. No phone calls please
|Food and Beverage|
|Position: Servers & Bartenders|
|Server & Bartenders opening for an experienced, mature, serious individual with stellar work ethic, spectacular guest service and style needed for our unique entertainment venue|
Previous high volume restaurant or bar experience a plus
Common sense and the desire to make money a must
Knowledge of food and beverage as well as how to earn a tip required
Must be 21 years of age and able to work nights and weekends
We are a busy but fun environment looking for a positive attitude and a team oriented mentality.
Please send Careers at ACME or apply in person if you are interested. No phone calls please.
|Position: Food and Beverage Manager|
|The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of food and beverage department with direct responsibility for the leadership and management of the entire FOH staff including floor managers, bartenders, servers, banquet servers, busser and expeditors|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Responsible for effective management and operations of the FOH as it relates to food and beverage
2. Interviewing and hiring of bartenders, servers, banquet servers, busser and expo
3. Train the FOH staff using the training manual and train the trainer program to ACME Bowl training standards
4. Perform 90 day, 6 month and yearly reviews of the FOH staff
5. Counsel, discipline and correct all ACME staff using corrective actions plans
6. Write or oversee the schedule for the FOH staff to be posted every Friday for the following week adhering to budget guidelines
7. Audit bi-weekly payroll
8. Facilitate department meetings focusing on ongoing training and updates on the operations
9. Facilitate the weekly BEO meeting to ensure proper staffing of all private parties & events
10. Review and report on the monthly P&L
11. Run/coordinate sales contests and incentives for FOH staff
12. Establish and implement high service standards
13. Help perform monthly food and beverage inventories
14. Maintain safe work practices
15. Assure all aspects of the guest experience are exceeded including private party/events as well as food and beverage service
16. As needed, personally perform any of the duties required within your department
17. Maintain appropriate levels of point of sale and operational supplies
18. Keep departments and staff members informed of updates, changes and/or problematic situations through regular, ongoing communication
19. Respond to internal and external inquires and complaints and maintain favorable employee and guest relations
20. Adheres to the annual income and expense budget
21. Administers state liquor laws as they pertain to facility operation
22. Review market information to determine trends and identify guest needs
23. Manage the daily operation of the floor including, banquets and events, opening and closing procedures and responsible alcohol service
Experience in high volume restaurant or entertainment venue is required. Hours include nights and weekends.
Please send your resume to Careers at ACME to apply.
|3 open job positions